Stay tuned for future Kosher Food Club events!
- Over the summer of 2014 we had weekly Sunday night dinners. Catering was provided by Rami’s, the Chubby Chickpea, Cafe Eilat, Taam China, and Jerusalem Pita.
- On Thursday, August 28, the Kosher Food Club hosted a “Challahpalooza” extravaganza with copious amounts of challah, shmear (spreads), bagels, and lox.
- On Sunday, September 7, we held a kosher Mediterranean dinner catered by Jerusalem Pita, with gourmet vegan coconut milk ice cream from FoMu for dessert.
- On Sunday October 17 we held our kickoff event of the semester with Jerusalem Pita shawarma, falafel, and FoMu
- On Sunday November 16 we held a Chinese dinner with food from Taam China, as well as appetizers from Andrew’s.
- On Friday November 21 we held a non-dairy ice cream tasting after Hillel’s Friday night dinner.
- Monday November 24 sushi tasting.